Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mack's 1st Birthday!

Mack's Big Day
Mack and his friends celebrating in style at the pool! They are a pretty cool crowd!
The boys at the pool with their shirts off. Watch out ladies!
One of Mack's many toys from his big party. He is a lucky boy to have so many people that spoil him!
Of course the cake. I am not really sure why I went to all the work to make a cake for him to pick at one corner. I guess he enjoyed it, I found it all rather anticlimatic. But I guess you only turn 1 once!Everyone started clapping for him when he would eat a little, thus he also started applauding his effort.
What a great day! Thanks to everyone for making it so special and fun!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like Mack had fun! It is so amazing to me how fast they grow!

Natalie said...

I can't believe he's already one! Grace and I got to hang out with him a little the other day. I think Grace may have a crush on him though... I don't care whether it's Josh or Mack, just as long as we stay in the fam:)

Jen and Mark said...

Oh Mackers Happy Birthday! We were so sad we couldn't be there, but have loved hanging out with you this past week. Loves from us all.

Jess said...

Happy birthday little Mack! Wow, Amy, way to go on the cake, how domestic of you! :)

Tara and Dan said...

I applaud myself when I eat, too. It makes like so much happier...