Friday, February 29, 2008

Jen's Tag

My own sister tagged me. I am not sure why, I think she knows the answers to most of these questions, but I am working a nightshift and what else do I have to do at 2:30am?
What's his name? Mitchell James Montgomery
How long have you been together? Over 8 years but with a few breaks in the early years (luckily no breaks in the last 4 since we have been married)
How long did you date? 4 years
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Mitch-unless we are eating snowcones
Who is taller? Mitch-6', me-short
"Who said 'I love you' first? Mitch did after I went up to his house and helped haul hay. I know I am quite the farmgirl!
Who does the laundry? I do. But I leave it unfolded in the bags a lot. Mitch needs something to do during all the Jazz games.
Who does the dishes? Both.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Mitch does on his riding lawnmower. And usually Mack is sitting on his lap helping out.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who sings better? Lets just say I don't think Mack has a chance to make it on American Idol.
Who drives when you are together? Mitch unless we need to get there fast.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know, neither of us likes to give in, but I am sure Mitch would say me and I would say him.
Who is smarter? Depends on the area.
Who kissed who first? Mitch
Who asked who out first? Mitch made a bet with me my freshmen year that he would take me to dinner if I played in a game on my injured ankle and I owed him dinner if I did not play, needless to say I played and he lost. Although he claims it was a win-win bet for him.
Who proposed? Mitch did in Lake Powell.
Who is more sensitive? I would have to say Mitch.
Who has more friends? Pretty even I would say.
Who has more siblings? Even.
Who wears the pants in the family? We each wear a leg. (You know the real answer don't you)
Alright that was fun. I think I will tag Lindsey Healey, Jessica Miller, and Brooke Stewart.

4 comments:

Tara and Dan said...

Hey Amy! I'm so glad you found me! Can't wait to hear about the gruesome bball game... I hope there was a flopper and a pouter... We are definitely up for hanging out sometime. Just let us know when!

And yes, we all know who wears the pants in your marriage, just as it is in ALL marriages... mwahahaha

Jen and Mark said...

I wasn't expecting an answer. You must have been pretty bored! I knew most the answers, but I still got a good laugh.

brooke said...

Hey, thanks for the tag. That ankle incident wasn't Montana Tech was it?! Man, that is true love.

Jess said...

I think I am about the only person who has escaped this tag until now. Thanks! :) It was fun reading, actually!