I am a really bad blogger! Maybe if Mack decides sleeping in past 6:15 or napping is acceptable I would be better. Who are we kidding I doubt it. This is just life with a 15 month old. And I love it! (but boy am I ready for Mitch to walk in the door at 6)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Hey, five posts in five months isn't a bad record. We were starting to wonder were you guys disappeared to. Mack is as cute as ever!
Aren't toddlers fun? No, they really are, but they can be a lot of work! It sure makes newborns look easy. :)
It is about time! Mack is so cute, and I know the life of a toddler!
Uh huh!!! But we are glad you finally decided to update your blog. However we still miss mack a doodle!
he is sooooooo cute!!
Hey Woman!
I just found you while looking at Jane's blog. It's so fun to see you- oh, wait, there isn't a single picture of you here...
I'd love to keep in touch. Our blog is alexandsaragarner.blogspot.com
Hey there! Jimmy and I were so excited to find your guys blog! It looks cute...Mack is adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!
Amy! Fun to hear from you.Thanks for saying hi! How are you?? How is Mack doing? Have you been skiing yet this year? Did you go to the U game last weekend? Hope you are doing good!. My address is 3119 Halldale Avenue, LA, 90018. Happy Thanksgiving. Lindsey
Post a Comment